ZHEN Thunder Series 101 Layers German Damascus Steel Nakiri Knife 6.5-inch
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 5% on the ZHEN Thunder Series 101 Layers German Damascus Steel Nakiri Knife 6.5-inch by ZHEN at Butternut Squash Restaurant. MPN: TGA9P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The thin rectangular blade of the Nakiri knife excels at slicing vegetables. The curved belly of the blade allows for a smooth rocking motion. ZHEN
Product Description & Reviews
The thin rectangular blade of the Nakiri knife excels at slicing vegetables. The curved belly of the blade allows for a smooth rocking motion. ZHEN 101-layer German Damascus steel is forged in Germany and then imported to Taiwan where it is shaped, sharpened, and finished. The blade is constructed by forge welding 50 layers of 410 martensitic stainless steel per side around a single core layer of 1. 4125 martensitic stainless steel for a total of 101 layers with a final hardness of HRC 62+, which provides high strength, hardness, and wear resistance. Each blade has its own unique pattern on its surface and an edge that remains extremely sharp over an extended period of time. The full tang handle comes in a unique pattern Pakkawood that is non-slip, bacteria resistant, easy to clean, and waterproof. The knife is designed with the professional cook in mind and is an essential part of every kitchen. Every ZHEN knife comes inside a Handcrafted box perfect for displaying or gifting. Do not chop bones or use on glass, tile, or Granite cutting boards. Hand wash with gentle dish soap, rinse, and towel dry immediately. We recommend sharpening ZHEN knives on a whetstone at a 15 Degree angle. Limited lifetime against defects, 100% satisfaction.
Features & Highlights
- A true masterpiece - Like a work of art that embodies total dedication and perfection, ZHEN knives achieve the very same. The Nakiri features a stunning Thunder pattern from the tip down through the bolster, and a mosaic pin completes this masterpiece.
- Exceptional design - made with top grade German 101-layer Damascus steel, HRC 62+ hardness. Our knives will maintain an extremely sharp edge for a long period of time. This ZHEN vegetable carving knife is specifically suited for cutting and slicing vegetables.
- Triple riveted for strength and control - perfected by Japanese knife masters our 3-pin design handle offers total precision and control. Enjoy the strength and power in our perfectly balanced PAKKAWOOD handles. The knife is completed by a unique woodgrain pattern that looks absolutely stunning.
- Cutting edge technology - ZHEN combines the enduring art of Japanese knife making with cutting edge technology. We honor our traditional but use a special heat and cooling technology in the Forging process. Once that step is complete the Nakiri vegetable knife is then refined and honed to exceptional sharpness.
- Lifetime - Lifetime against manufacturer defects. Blade length x width x Thickness: 6. 5 in x 1. 74 in x 2. 5 mm; n. W. 0. 56 lbs.; overall length: 11. 31 in. Used by world-class Japanese chefs you can now experience that same sophistication in your own kitchen!
Zhen Premium Knife
Usuba & Nakiri Knives
Zhen Premium Knife
0.75 x 1.74 x 11.31 inches
2.95 x 1.22 x 14.13 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ZHEN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
The Enso SG2 Nakiri Knife is simply a Japanese-style vegetable knife with a straight edge. Use for cutting through a wide variety of fresh vegetables. Ideal for stir-fry dishes or salads, to make vegetable prep tasks even easier. Enso SG2 features an...
mpn: DRGN-FUSI-0850, ean: 0888106005811,
The Dragon Fusion Chef's Knife features an extra wide blade, allowing for easy scooping and removal of chopped food. The heft in the spine of the blade makes it perfect for chopping through chicken joints, larger meats, and large vegetables. Dragon ...
By product of gifu japan
mpn: 191308809126, ean: 0191308809126,
Seki Japan MASAMUNE, Japanese Vegetable Kitchen Knife, Stainless Steel Wa Nakiri Knife, PP Handle, 6.7 inch (170mm) Thin Blade Knife specializes for cutting vegetables because of the thin and wide sword blade. The thin blade enables you to cut hard o...
By product of gifu japan
mpn: 191308809294, ean: 0191308809294,
Seki Japan MASAMUNE, Japanese Vegetable Kitchen Knife, Nashiji Stain Finish Stainless Steel Nakiri Knife, Shiraki Handle, 6.3 inch (160mm) Thin Blade Knife specializes for cutting vegetables because of the thin and wide sword blade. The thin blade en...