WÜSTHOF Gourmet 9 Inch Bread Knife | German Made Serrated Edge 9'' Bread Knife| Precision Forged High-Carbon Stainless Steel German Bread Knife - Model 4143-7
Free Shipping Included! WÜSTHOF Gourmet 9 Inch Bread Knife | German Made Serrated Edge 9'' Bread Knife| Precision Forged High-Carbon Stainless Steel German Bread Knife - Model 4143-7 by Wüsthof at Butternut Squash Restaurant. MPN: 4145-7. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Wusthof Gourmet 9'' Bread KnifeThis Wusthof stamped, serrated knife comfortably slices the bread crust without squashing the loaf. Its tip and length is designed for both long and round loaves. When deciding on a size, choose a blade length 50% wider than the loaves you normally need to slice. You'll grab this serrated bread knife by Wusthof for years to come thanks to its quality German construction and lifetime warranty.Standard Features:Wusthof Gourmet 9'' Bread Knife Gourmet Series Collectio
Product Description & Reviews
Wusthof Gourmet 9" Bread KnifeThis Wusthof stamped, serrated knife comfortably slices the bread crust without squashing the loaf. Its tip and length is designed for both long and round loaves. When deciding on a size, choose a blade length 50% wider than the loaves you normally need to slice. You'll grab this serrated bread knife by Wusthof for years to come thanks to its quality German construction and lifetime warranty.Standard Features:Wusthof Gourmet 9" Bread Knife Gourmet Series Collection Blade Size: 9" Laser Cut From a Single Piece of German Stainless Steel Gourmet Knives are Sharp and Reliable Easy to Use Because the Knife is Well Balanced Full Tang, or Extension of the Blade Through the Handle Great Knife for Those Who Want Quality But Not Willing to Invest in the Higher Cost of a Forged Knife Full Length of Knife is 14" Stamped Knife Made of High Carbon Stainless Steel Rockwell Hardness Rating is 58 Hand Wash Synthetic Handle Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care Made in Solingen Germany Model#: 4145-7 240649 Whether cutting crusty bread or a soft tomato, this sharp, serrated bread knife from Wüsthof's moderately priced Gourmet line performs with perfection. Made in Solingen, Germany, home of Wüsthof since 1814, Gourmet blades are precision-cut by laser from sheets of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel, resulting in a slightly thinner profile and lighter weight than the company's revered forged steel blades. There is no bolster, but there is a full-tang. As with the more expensive Wüsthof Classic knives, Gourmet handles are made of a triple-riveted, black composite shaped to fit the hand comfortably. The longer of two bread knives in the series, this one features a nine-inch blade and a distinctly sharp tip for piercing or spearing. Uses for the knife are many; in addition to bread and tomatoes, the serrated blade slices easily through large cakes, fruit cobblers, or quiche. An excellent gift for any baker or home cooking enthusiast, the knife is covered by a lifetime warranty and is dishwasher-safe, though Wüsthof recommends washing and drying its cutlery by hand. --Ann Bieri
Features & Highlights
- WÜSTHOF GOURMET SERIES - 9" Serrated Bread Knife with synthetic polypropylene handles that resist fading, discoloration, heat and impact. Precisely laser-cut stamped knives offer superb quality and value
- RAZOR SHARP - High Carbon Stainless Steel Blades, precisely cut with the latest state of the art technology for incredible sharpness and easy maintenance. WÜSTHOF kitchen knives are Hand Wash Only
- WÜSTHOF BREAD KNIFE - 9" Bread Knife slices through bread or baguettes with minimal crumbs. The serrations along the edge help guide the blade through tough crust without compressing the soft inside
- DURABLE - WÜSTHOF Cutlery is crafted to resist corrosion and dulling. This German made Kitchen Knife set Comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION - Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. WÜSTHOF's cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards
- Wüsthof Gourmet bread knife; 9-inch serrated blade
- Laser-cut from high-carbon, stain-resistant German steel
- Full-tang, high-impact 3-rivet handle
- Long-lasting sharp edge for cutting bread, cake, fruit
- Made in Solingen, Germany; wash by hand; lifetime warranty
Lifetime warranty against manufactures defect.
2 x 1 x 13 inches
2.99 x 0.87 x 17.48 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: COMINHKG067176, ean: 0075741086156,
Back to legend with presto bread slicer Machine. Precision guide slots direct knife for even slices. ideal for toast and sandwiches. Cut thick slices ...
mpn: 34076-233, ean: 0035886308117,
MIYABI celebrates Japanese craftsmanship with Artisan. Using traditional methods and innovative techniques, these knives merge the past and present in...
mpn: 60065, ean: 0639713060065,
Cangshan is a professional caliber brand of kitchen knives dedicated to combining the best strengths, qualities and beauty of Western and Eastern styl...
mpn: 241.5322.20, ean: 0683422374906,
Why ICEL? ICEL has been chosen by professionals since 1945 for its top Quality, Razor sharp and Durable knives.ICEL produce the knives the way you wou...