Free Shipping Included! Wood Carving Kit - Set of Wood Carving Knives with Whittling Knife, Hook Knife, and Detail Knife + Knife Sharpener by Red Geese at Butternut Squash Restaurant. MPN: 1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Wood Carving Set Details: Premium Carbon Steel Hard Wood Handle For all Types of Wood, Clay, Linoleum, and Soapstone Each Knife is Roughly 7in in
Product Description & Reviews
Wood Carving Set Details:
- Premium Carbon Steel
- Hard Wood Handle
- For all Types of Wood, Clay, Linoleum, and Soapstone
- Each Knife is Roughly 7in in Length
Key Features of Tool Kit :
- Blades come pre-sharpened so each one is ready to use as soon as you get it
- Premium-grade materials ensure these will last through any project
- Ergonomic design so you have a comfortable grip
- Everything you need in one set!
IF YOU ARE A BEGINNER: Please remember these knives are SHARP. Though a sharp knife is key to safely carving wood, it is also important to always be careful when using our tools. Use a carving glove on the hand you are holding your masterpiece-to-be and make sure you are cutting with your wrist, not the full strength of your arm. This allows for more control and precise cutting.
Features & Highlights
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE ▶ Our woodworking tools were designed to be used as soon as they arrive at your doorstep which is why every blade has been pre-sharpened! The sharpness of our blades makes carving wood extremely easy and allows you to get precise cuts every time. It also helps reduce the risk of self-harm as you won't have to push into the wood as hard to make the same cut as you would with a dull knife!
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN ▶ From the length of the blade to the shape of the handles, all three of our carving tools are contoured to fit perfectly in your hand. This makes each carving knife extremely comfortable to use and ensures less hand fatigue to help you make the right cut every time.
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE MATERIALS ▶ Using a premium carbon steel blade and hardwood handles this knife set was designed to last. The steel blade is less likely to chip or scratch and the hardwood handles make them lighter and easier to maneuver through your cuts.
- COMPLETE SET ▶ Our whittling kit is perfect for beginners and professionals alike! Each set comes with 1 Whittling Knife, 1 Hook Knife, 1 Detail Knife, and 1 Sharpening Stone. Each knife is designed for a specific purpose and having all three allows you to make anything from wooden spoons and bowls to sculpting the most detailed of crafts.
- EXTREMELY SAFE ▶ Though our knives come sharpened, they are incredibly safe to use. The sharpness of the knife makes you use less force when cutting and when not in use, conveniently store these in the safety box they come in.
Carving Knives & Forks
Wood Carving Knife Set
4.96 x 1.42 x 7.52 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Red Geese, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: PD8BMC8CR507, ean: 0724873407291,
Our PAUDIN carving knife is suitable for cutting thick meats, roasts and ham. This classic 8-inch slicing knife is made from high-grade, German stainless steel, which has the best kitchen cutting performance among all steels. It is not only incredibl...
Chef's Arsenal is proud to offer authentic "Rotary Engraving" of this best-selling Wusthof Carving Knife. This is different, and superior to "Laser Engraving". Lasers can not directly engrave pure steel, so Laser engraved knives must be treated firs...
By Food Service Knives
mpn: FSK12SLCBK, ean: 0763684699587,
Food Service Knives 12 in Stainless Steel Granton Edge Blade and textured black handle make this an ideal rib and roast knifeRIB KNIFE | 12 in. Stainless Steel Blade Meat Slicing Long Knife with Black textured grip Handle Classic Design Easy to Clean...
By Fork Bacon
Fork Bacon's unique design essentially came from attempting to cook bacon without scratching my pans. With being unsuccessful with every attempt with a metal fork, I moved to plastic forks. Not only would the plastic forks melt, my hands were always...