Whew Chef Knife, 8 Inch Japanese High Carbon Stainless Steel Pro Kitchen Knife with Ergonomic Handle, Razor Sharp,Stain and Corrosion Resistant,Best Choice for Home Kitchen and Restaurant
Free Shipping Included! Whew Chef Knife, 8 Inch Japanese High Carbon Stainless Steel Pro Kitchen Knife with Ergonomic Handle, Razor Sharp,Stain and Corrosion Resistant,Best Choice for Home Kitchen and Restaurant by Whew at Butternut Squash Restaurant. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Professional Utility Kitchen Chef's Knife, Give You a Reason to Love Cooking! When cooking, it is important to surround yourself with the right tools and equipment. The Whew 8-inch kitchen knife is designed for professionals who include chefs,culinary experts, food caterers as well as an ordinary person. Use the imported Japanese high-carbon steel that reinforce strength and resistance. With ultra-sharp edge and ergonomic wooden handle, it is ideal for all of your basic kitchen cutting needs.
Product Description & Reviews
Professional Utility Kitchen Chef's Knife, Give You a Reason to Love Cooking! When cooking, it is important to surround yourself with the right tools and equipment. The Whew 8-inch kitchen knife is designed for professionals who include chefs,culinary experts, food caterers as well as an ordinary person. Use the imported Japanese high-carbon steel that reinforce strength and resistance. With ultra-sharp edge and ergonomic wooden handle, it is ideal for all of your basic kitchen cutting needs. From the heat of the professional kitchen to a simple meal for one, Whew stands beside you every step of the way. Whether you're a hobbyist or pro, our aim is to enhance the experience of your culinary creation. PRODUCT DIMENSION: Total length: 13 inches ( including handle). Blade length: 8 inches. Handle length: 5 inches. Blade width: 1.6 inches. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!! 1.The blade of chef knife is very sharp, be careful for the sharp cutter edge and eliminate direct hand touch. 2.Keep out of reach of children. 3.Clean the knife with soapy cloth after every use and keep it dry. 4.Hand washing is recommended, but we do not recommend putting the knife in the dishwasher, as it may dull the blade and damage the wood handle. 5. Regular sharpening will keep the stainless-steel blade razor-sharp. PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1 * chef knife 1 * knife gift box
Features & Highlights
- Professional Chef's Knife: Our slicing knife is fabricated from imported Japanese high-carbon stainless steel,which is Rust-Resistant and will stay Spotless and Rust-Free for years to come. Whether you're a master cook or a newbie, our cooking tools will help you Cook Faster, Easier & Cleaner, and have a great time doing it!
- Extremely Sharp Blade : Sharpness is the most important thing to achieve the best cuts. This chef knife uses the latest German engineering to further boosted the sharpness and uses a V-shaped and fine processing blade to increase the sharpness. And it comes with a HRC( Rockwell Hardness Scale) of 57-60 which makes it among the tough knives in its class.
- Multifunctional Knife: Specially designed to be multipurpose knife for professional applications, suitable for cutting, dicing, slicing, chopping and also removing flesh off bones. Cutting like a master chef will add to your kitchen experience.
- Ergonomic Wooden Handle: The handle is made from high quality hard wood, which is comfortable, strength, stability and well balanced while holding. The weight and the size of this chef knife feels quite balanced and you won't feel finger numbness because of it's ergonomic handle.
- 0% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee: Each product is 100% quality inspected prior before shipping. Lifetime warranty against defects, 24 hours online customer service. Limited supply, order now before they are Sold Out! We know you'll love it! Luxury packaging, ideal multipurpose cutlery gift great gift for Christmas, Weddings, Birthdays, Fathers' Day, Mothers' Day and more.
3.6 x 1.4 x 14.4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Whew, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
✅【Lifetime Warranty:】-We provide lifetime warranty for all our products. 100% SATISFACTION. Try it risk free. We know you'll love it!✅Stainless steel blade with high-carbon - The professional 8 inch chef's knife is made from high-quality stainless steel. And to boost its sturdiness, the steel contains 0.6%-0.75% carbon, making it two times as hard as other knives in its class as they contain just 0.3% carbon.. ✅Professional Chef Knife - This sharp chef knife is suitable for cutting
mpn: UC3968S, ean: 6926223508830,
Package: 13.7 * 3.0 * 1.4 Inch G.W.: 0.95 LB Blade Length: 7'' Material: X50CrMoV15 HRC: 54 ± 2 Package Includes: OOU 7'' Black Shark Chef KnifeExcellent Quality - OOU Chef Knife Adopts high carbon stainless steel X50CrMoV15 with forged ergonomic handle, unique non-slip and comfort breathable design, well balance full tang forged, durable with toughness HRC 56.. Patent BO Oxidation - Without any toxic materials, improved with advanced BO Oxidation Tech., high efficiency of non-sticking,
By J and J
mpn: DRN-12SET-KNF, ean: 0712396433217,
Ingenuity Forging, High QualityForged by edible high carbon stainless steel, the knife has a high content of carbon and chromium, this ensures its great performance on sharpness, wear-resistant and anti-rust.Craft by Air-hardening and Tempering methods, quench under 1060 degrees to improve the tenacity of knives.Tempering under -180 degrees to ensure the sharpness.V-shape Manual Sharpened Blade, Smooth and SharpManual sharpened blade,in line with people's habit of using knives.35% of sharpness
mpn: 5823716930, ean: 0649152975714,
What are the four commandments for cutting meat? Always cut meat across the grain, be clean and sanitary, keep the cutting table in order, and make sure to always use sharp knives for top speed and quality workmanship. You may know your way around a square cut and a brisket like the back of your hand, but a good chef never underestimates the value of a great knife. Your knife is the MVP in the kitchen, and if you don't have the best player on the field, you might not be playing up to your full