Togiharu Virgin Carbon Steel Gyutou 9.4'' (24cm) by TOGIHARU at Butternut Squash Restaurant. MPN: 5823715047. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Drawing from a tradition of Japanese artistry and meticulous attention to detail, the collections at Korin showcase the best of both cutting edge
Product Description & Reviews
Drawing from a tradition of Japanese artistry and meticulous attention to detail, the collections at Korin showcase the best of both cutting edge design and time-tested favorites. We are dedicated to bringing the highest quality Japanese design to your table, so you can experience the unparalleled quality of Japanese craftsmanship in your home or restaurant.
Features & Highlights
- QUALITY ASSURANCE 🔪: The Togiharu carbon line is crafted out of junkou steel (virgin carbon) with a bacteria resistant polyacetal resin handle.
- EXCEPTIONAL SHARPNESS 🔪: The purity of the junkou carbon steel makes the blade harder, which allows it to hold a sharper edge for a longer period of time.
- MULTI-PURPOSE 🔪: The gyutou is a versatile chef's knife. It can be used for cutting meat, fish and vegetables, making it suitable for preparing Western cuisine.
- NIMBLE 🔪: Lightweight and thin, Japanese knives have a sharper blade and maintain their sharpness longer than most other knives.
- HAND SHARPENED 🔪: Each knife is hand sharpened in Seki Japan to ensure exceptional sharpness.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TOGIHARU, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: YDVGY210MS, ean: 0700736841983,
The Gyuto is a Japanese chef knife with a Western style curved blade that smoothly rocks back and forth and has an extended tip for quick chopping that can be used to cut meat, fish, and vegetables. Gyuto literally means beef sword and was initially ...
By Mercer Culinary
mpn: M16125, ean: 0749628445809,
Cutlery for the performance obsessed. A tough knife which takes a killer edge, and holds the edge longer.VG-10 super stainless steel core with a HRC 60-62. Laminated high-carbon stainless steel outer layers. 14° razor sharp convex ground edge. Tripl...
mpn: 713, ean: 0781147587561,
Size: 240 mm Product description UX10 is Misono's top of the line knife made with Swedish steel...
mpn: 841, ean: 4960316841017,
Style: Honesuki, Steel Type: Molybdenum Steel, Saya Cover: Not Included, Blade: Double-Edged, Available Size: 5.6", Handle Material: Composite Wood, Weight: 7.5 oz, Hardness Rockwell C scale: 58-59.HIGH GRADE STEEL ✅:The Misono 440 line is construc...