Togiharu Inox Steel Gyutou 9.4'' (24cm) by TOGIHARU at Butternut Squash Restaurant. MPN: 8452780903. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Drawing from a tradition of Japanese artistry and meticulous attention to detail, the collections at Korin showcase the best of both cutting edge
Product Description & Reviews
Drawing from a tradition of Japanese artistry and meticulous attention to detail, the collections at Korin showcase the best of both cutting edge design and time-tested favorites. We are dedicated to bringing the highest quality Japanese design to your table, so you can experience the unparalleled quality of Japanese craftsmanship in your home or restaurant.
Features & Highlights
- HAND SHARPENED 🔪: The final edge finishing process is done by hand, ensuring unparalleled sharpness right out of the box.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE 🔪: This line is easy to sharpen, making it possible to acquire a sharp edge quickly in a busy kitchen.
- EXCEPTIONAL SHARPNESS 🔪: The lightweight thin profile and keen edge glides through food without drag or resistance.
- MULTI-PURPOSE 🔪: The gyutou is a versatile chef's knife. It can be used for cutting meat, fish and vegetables, making it suitable for preparing Western cuisine.
- NIMBLE & PRECISE 🔪: Lightweight and thin, Japanese knives have a sharper blade and maintain their sharpness longer than most other knives.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TOGIHARU, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 122M, ean: 4960316122017,
Style: Sujihiki, Steel Type: Swedish Carbon Steel (Not Stain-Resistant), Saya Cover: Not Included, Blade: Double-Edged, Handle Material: Composite Wood, Hardness Rockwell C scale: 60. Available Sizes: 9.4", 10.5".HIGHEST GRADE CARBON STEEL ✅: Mison...
Our handmade Yoshihiro Mizu Yaki 16 Layers Blue Steel #1 Suminagashi knives are crafted with extraordinary skill by our master artisans. Exemplifying the most intricate techniques of forging, layering, and hammering, Aoko Blue Steel #1 with a hardnes...
mpn: 532, ean: 4960316532014,
Style: Petty, Steel Type: Stain-Resistant Molybdenum Steel, Saya Cover: Not Included, Blade: Double-Edged, Handle Material: Composite Wood, Hardness Rockwell C scale: 56-58. Available Sizes: 4.7", 5.0", 5.9".STAIN-RESISTANT STEEL ✅: Misono's Molyb...
mpn: FU-808, ean: 4589647953062,
Tojiro Fujitora Series Tojiro Fujitora DP Boning Knife - 5.9" Tojiro Fujitora DP Bread Knife - 8.46" Tojiro Fujitora DP Carving Knife - 8.3" Tojiro Fujitora DP Chef's Knife - 7.1" Tojiro Fujitora DP Damascus Gyutou - 7.1" Tojiro Fujitora DP Damascus...