Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 39% on the Syosaku Japan Vegetable Knife VG-1 Gold Stainless Steel Mahogany Handle, Nakiri 6.3-inch (160mm) with Magnoila Wood Saya Cover by Syosaku at Butternut Squash Restaurant. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. High carbon content (1%) combined with special production techniques give exceptional hardness (HRC 60-62) to the core. The hardness allows the
Product Description & Reviews
High carbon content (1%) combined with special production techniques give exceptional hardness (HRC 60-62) to the core. The hardness allows the thinner blade edge, resulting in razor sharpness. High chromium content (14%) and other alloy components make it stainless.
The hard VG-1 Gold is clad in softer stainless steel. This gives the blade an added toughness and durability.
Handcrafted in Sakai Japan, where the master craftsmanship has been handed down generation to generation for centuries.
- Total length: 12 inches
- Weight: 0.4 pound
- Blade length: 6.3 inches
- Width at widest heel: 2 inches
- Bevel: Both-sided 50/50
- Rockwell hardness: 60-62
- Handle fixing: Triple riveted full tang
A Vegetable (Nakiri) knife and a Magnolia Wood sheath with an ebony pin in a fancy box.
Can be left wet during use, but don't leave it in water for a long time. Hand wash after the use with mild detergent, rinse, and dry with a kitchen towel. Doesn't have to be oiled often, if regularly used. If occasional rust spots happen to appear, use knife maintenance oil with a rust eraser. Dishwasher might damage the blade. Sharpen regularly with quality whetstones. Honing steels are not recommended as they can damage the edge.
BUY NOW RISK-FREE
Simply click "Add to Cart" button before the limited stock is sold out.
If you don't love Syosaku, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Features & Highlights
- MASTER CRAFTSMANSHIP - Handcrafted in Sakai Japan, where more than 90% of Japanese professional chef knives are produced. It is produced one at a time manually by highly skilled master artisans. It outperforms industrially mass produced products from every aspect. The master craftsmanship shines through in every single product. The unparalleled performances make you feel standing at the pinnacle of cooking! Comes with a Magnolia Wood sheath with an ebony pin.
- RAZOR SHARPNESS - Ready to use out of the box with ruthless sharpness. The core is Takefu VG-1 Gold high carbon stainless steel (HRC 60-62) produced in Fukui Japan. The Warikomi construction gives exceptional sharpness, edge retention, durability, and ease of sharpening at the same time. You can easily feel your upgraded technique level just by using a Syosaku Vegetable (Nakiri) Knife. Hand wash only and regularly sharpen on quality whetstones.
- VEGETABLE SPECIALIST - The ultra sharp straight blade edge is designed to make a full contact with your cutting surface. It helps you to cut vegetables without sticking together like a thread. You can effortlessly slice delicate vegetables paper-thin, or quickly chop through hearty crisp vegetables. The wider blade is convenient for scooping them up for transfer after chopping. It's double-edged, so doesn't matter if you are right handed or left handed. Do not use on granite countertops.
- DURABILITY AND EASE OF USE - The VG-1 Gold core Warikomi structure is stain & corrosion resistant. The premium Mahogany wood used for the handle is water-resistant and non-slip. You don't have to worry when it is left wet during its use (recommended to wash and dry after the use). The handle is triple riveted to the full tang, which gives exceptional strength & durability. The ergonomically designed handle and perfectly balanced construction make you comfortable even for a long time use.
- AESTHETICS AND 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - A simple and elegant design makes your cooking more enjoyable. An elegant Mahogany handle adds more visual accents. It brings refinement and style to any modern kitchen. It's a perfect gift for your loved one, too. If you don't love our Syosaku Vegetable (Nakiri) Knife, please return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund
2.87 x 1.02 x 13.35 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Syosaku, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
mpn: 31170-141, ean: 0035886205096,
Experience confidence with each cut. The Henckels International CLASSIC 5" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife boasts a precision, fine-edge blade that is honed for long-lasting sharpness. This Santoku—Japanese for "three virtues"—excels at three cutting t...
mpn: GH283, ean: 4943691737007,
GLOBAL has razorsharp straight edge sharpened by hand at a 15% angle. Thinner blades for lighter weight giving you more agility with less fatigue. Perfect balance using a weighted hollow handle. No bolster design allowing for full edge use and full-b...
mpn: 80-TC13, ean: 0805319616672,
This officially licensed carving set will have you grilling like the pros. Like those used on Bravo's top-rated Top Chef program, this carving set features ice-tempered stainless steel.Product features: ice-tempered x30cr13 stainless stee hollow g...
Combining the versatility and value your business requires with the professional quality you've come to expect from Cutluxe Cutlery, this knife is sure to become a favorite in your home or commercial kitchen! Use it to slice, dice, mince, or chop an...