Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 42% on the Santoku Knife 7 Inch, PAUDIN Pro kitchen knife High Carbon German Stainless Steel 7Cr17Mov Hammered Pattern, Sharp Knife with Ergonomic Pakka Wood Handle by PAUDIN at Butternut Squash Restaurant. MPN: PD8BMC8CR703. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Santoku knife is a traditional Japanese Multipurpose chef's knife designed for professional chefs, culinary experts, food caterers and novice home chefs. Specifications: ● Blade material: German stainless steel ● Thickness: 2.5 mm ● Handle: Pakka wood handle ● Total Length: 12 inches ● Blade Length: 7 inches ● Net Weight: 8.64oz (245g) PROFESSIONAL AND ELEGENCE The Japanese word ''Santoku'' roughly translates to ''three virtues or uses'' and refers to the knife's triad
Product Description & Reviews
Santoku knife is a traditional Japanese Multipurpose chef's knife designed for professional chefs, culinary experts, food caterers and novice home chefs. Specifications: ● Blade material: German stainless steel ● Thickness: 2.5 mm ● Handle: Pakka wood handle ● Total Length: 12 inches ● Blade Length: 7 inches ● Net Weight: 8.64oz (245g) PROFESSIONAL AND ELEGENCE The Japanese word "Santoku" roughly translates to "three virtues or uses" and refers to the knife's triad versatility as a slicer, a dicer and a mincer. With the extreme hardness of HRC 58, the sharp knife can cut and slice right through meat, vegetables and fruits as thin as you like. ASTONISHING DESIGN Made of German steel 7Cr17MoV, the blade of chefs knife has better durability; the superb alloy prevents dulling and rust, maintains as the original sharpness overtime. Hammered pattern and mirror polished blade provide exquisite and elegant visual satisfaction. Pakka wood and riveted handle is extremely comfortable to minimize wrist tension. The professional knife is wrapped with sturdy box with magnetic closure, it is an ideal present shopping item. TIPS TO MAINTAIN OUR CHEF KNIFE Please clean before use, and do not use your fingers to test the sharpness Keep the kitchen knife dry and clean with a soapy cloth after each use Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to retain the fine quality of the exceptional blades The knife is sharp and should be stored in a safe place that small kids cannot reach Do not chop bones or use the chef knife to cut on hard objects and surface like glass cutting board or granites Package Includes - 1 x 7 inch Santoku Knife - 1 x Warranty card - 1 x User manual
Features & Highlights
- ULTRA-SHARP: To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp and is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The santoku knife was made of German steel 7Cr17Mov with 58 Rockwell Hardness, that is means the knife has long lasting sharpness and durability.
- MULTI-PURPOSE KNIFE: The santoku knives are thin, light and flexible to handle all kinds of heavy duty kitchen works, cutting meat, slicing fish, chopping vegetable and peeling fruit, it is an ideal knife for both restaurant and home chefs.
- HAMMER PATTERN: The specific hammered pattern of the knife blade reduces drag and stuck when working on food, especially cutting the meat and fish.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: The 2-riveted premium Pakka-wood handle provides secure and comfortable grip, it will not slip even the hand is wet; the ergonomic design creates perfect balance to reduce wrist tension.
- RELIABLE QUALITY & SERVICE: The manufacturers conduct strict ! YOUR MONEY IS FULLY GUARANTEED. We Offer Lifetime Warranty and Return Policy.
We offer 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, LIFETIME WARRANTY against any defect
H2 Santoku Knife 7''
1.77 x 0.08 x 12.2 inches
3.3 x 1.3 x 15 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.