Santoku Knife 7 Inch, PAUDIN Pro kitchen knife High Carbon German Stainless Steel 7Cr17Mov Hammered Pattern, Sharp Knife with Ergonomic Pakka Wood Handle
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 38% on the Santoku Knife 7 Inch, PAUDIN Pro kitchen knife High Carbon German Stainless Steel 7Cr17Mov Hammered Pattern, Sharp Knife with Ergonomic Pakka Wood Handle by PAUDIN at Butternut Squash Restaurant. MPN: PD8BMC8CR703. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Santoku knife is a traditional Japanese Multipurpose chef's knife designed for professional chefs, culinary experts, food caterers and novice home
Product Description & Reviews
Santoku knife is a traditional Japanese Multipurpose chef's knife designed for professional chefs, culinary experts, food caterers and novice home chefs.
● Blade material: German stainless steel
● Thickness: 2.5 mm
● Handle: Pakka wood handle
● Total Length: 12 inches
● Blade Length: 7 inches
● Net Weight: 8.64oz (245g)
PROFESSIONAL AND ELEGENCE
The Japanese word "Santoku" roughly translates to "three virtues or uses" and refers to the knife's triad versatility as a slicer, a dicer and a mincer. With the extreme hardness of HRC 58, the sharp knife can cut and slice right through meat, vegetables and fruits as thin as you like.
Made of German steel 7Cr17MoV, the blade of chefs knife has better durability; the superb alloy prevents dulling and rust, maintains as the original sharpness overtime. Hammered pattern and mirror polished blade provide exquisite and elegant visual satisfaction. Pakka wood and riveted handle is extremely comfortable to minimize wrist tension. The professional knife is wrapped with sturdy box with magnetic closure, it is an ideal present shopping item.
TIPS TO MAINTAIN OUR CHEF KNIFE
Please clean before use, and do not use your fingers to test the sharpness
Keep the kitchen knife dry and clean with a soapy cloth after each use
Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to retain the fine quality of the exceptional blades
The knife is sharp and should be stored in a safe place that small kids cannot reach
Do not chop bones or use the chef knife to cut on hard objects and surface like glass cutting board or granites
- 1 x 7 inch Santoku Knife
- 1 x Warranty card
- 1 x User manual
Features & Highlights
- OUTSTANDING SANTOKU KNIFE: Santoku knives are shorter, lighter, and thinner than Western-style chef's knives. The all-purpose professional kitchen knife, works perfectly when chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing vegetables, fruits and meat, giving you the flexibility you need in the kitchen.
- ULTRA-SHARP BLADE: This best kitchen knife is made from German 7Cr17Mov stainless steel with 58 Rockwell hardness, and the taper-ground edge is 15 degrees, which allow for long lasting sharpness, and increased efficiency when cutting and chopping.
- HAMMERED PATTERN: Mirror polished blade and the hammered pattern provide exquisite and elegant visual satisfaction. The specific hammered chef knife reduces drag and stuck when working on food.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: With the ergonomic design, the premium Pakka wood and 2-riveted handle create secure and comfortable grip. Besides, it brings the cooking knife with perfect balance to reduce wrist tension.
- RELIABLE QUALITY: German High Carbon Stainless Steel achieves the best kitchen cutting performance among all steels, that resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration. The high demanding crafts and handmake process bring this sharp kitchen knife exceptional quality - sharper and more durable! We offer 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free.
H2 Santoku Knife 7''
0.1 x 1.77 x 12.2 inches
3.3 x 1.3 x 15 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by PAUDIN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Snow Peak
mpn: GK-019, ean: 2600103423737,
A knife that will become your most used knife the kitchen. This traditional Japanese Santoku knife is the go to knife for most tasks required for food preparation.Made for cutting a variety of ingredients including meat, fish, or vegetables. The slig...
mpn: SET 140+CP10 BK, ean: 4960664579259,
The Revolution Series 5" Micro-serrated Utility Knife is from Kyocera’s most popular line of advanced ceramic knives. Designed with a comfortable, ergonomic handle for precise control. The ceramic blades are made from a proprietary zirconia materia...
Chef's Arsenal is proud to offer authentic "Rotary Engraving" of this best-selling Wusthof Santoku Knife. This is different, and superior to "Laser Engraving". Lasers can not directly engrave pure steel, so Laser engraved knives must be treated firs...
mpn: 34088-183, ean: 0035886330989,
MIYABI celebrates Japanese craftsmanship with Artisan. Using traditional methods and innovative techniques, these knives merge the past and present into an exceptional knife collection. The potent core of SG2 micro-carbide powder steel is layered in ...