Free Shipping Included! MSY BIGSUNNY 7 inch Deba knife Kitchen Cooking Chef Sushi Knife High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade with Rose wood Handle by MSY BIGSUNNY at Butternut Squash Restaurant. MPN: MC-YThl. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MULTI-FUNCTIONAL CHEF KNIFE FOR CULINARY CREATIVES : At MSY BIGSUNNY, we're as passionate about cutlery and food preparation as you are, and we know
Product Description & Reviews
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL CHEF KNIFE FOR CULINARY CREATIVES : At MSY BIGSUNNY, we're as passionate about cutlery and food preparation as you are, and we know that your tools and equipment are vital in helping you prepare meals to die for. That's why we go the extra mile to make a professional quality knife that you can use for years to come.
Features & Highlights
- 1.Country/Region of Manufacture:China; Product Specifications, Knife Weight-278g, Knife Length-13"/ 336mm, Blade Length-7"/ 183mm, Blade Width-2.2"/ 56mm, Blade Thickness-4.4mm.
- 2.Filleting, slicing and cutting delicate food products such as raw fish or sushi rolls, without crushing or tearing its structure, requires the use of a special super sharp knife.
- 3.It is a quality sushi knife with a long narrow asymmetric blade which allows you to fillet a whole fish in just one or two movements.
- 4.Blade material, premium German High Carbon Stainless steel DIN:1.4116, The required characteristics of a high-quality professional sushi cooking knife include a very sharp blade of high-quality stainless steel, good balance and a non-slip wooden handle.
- 5.We offer the best gift option for chefs, both beginners and professionals, on any holiday. The sashimi knife with wooden handle is simply indispensable in a home or professional kitchen, and the stylish box in which it is delivered emphasizes the quality and high status of the present.
3.31 x 1.14 x 15 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MSY BIGSUNNY, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Mercer Culinary
mpn: M24106, ean: 0765301903350,
This collection calls on the rich tradition of Japanese craftsmanship to provide unsurpassed performance.Razor sharp, high-carbon, no-stain German steel resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration. Single-edge blade is taper ground with a fine stone...
mpn: 10605, ean: 4978857006055,
Masahiro's Deba, Stainless, 150mm, Black wood handle, 10605...
ABOUT TAMAHAGANETamahagane knives are manufactured by Kataoka and Company in Niigata, Japan. The word tamahagane means precious steel. Historically, the word tamahagane has been known as a particular, very pure and high-quality steel produced using t...
The Takeda knives are hand made by blacksmith Shosui Takeda in Okayama, Japan. Mr. Takeda is a 3rd generation master blacksmith and each knife is carefully and painstakingly forged and tempered out of Blue Aogami Super Steel. Aogami steel is a hard c...