Misono Swedish Carbon Steel Sujihiki 10.5'' (27cm) - Right by Misono at Butternut Squash Restaurant. MPN: 122M. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Style: Sujihiki, Steel Type: Swedish Carbon Steel (Not Stain-Resistant), Saya Cover: Not Included, Blade: Double-Edged, Handle Material: Composite
Product Description & Reviews
Style: Sujihiki, Steel Type: Swedish Carbon Steel (Not Stain-Resistant), Saya Cover: Not Included, Blade: Double-Edged, Handle Material: Composite Wood, Hardness Rockwell C scale: 60. Available Sizes: 9.4", 10.5".
Features & Highlights
- HIGHEST GRADE CARBON STEEL ✅: Misono uses Swedish carbon steel, considered to be one of the purest form of carbon steel.
- HAND FORGED ✅: Misono has professionals in Sakai city hammer the carbon steel sheets to strengthened the steel exactly like traditional Japanese knives. This carefully made line are decorated with an elegant dragon engraving on the face of the chef knives and slicers in the Swedish Carbon line.
- RAZOR SHARP BUT ONE MUST TAKE CARE OF THEIR KNIVES ✅: Carbon knives are non stain resistant
- PRECISION ✅: The Sujihiki is a slicing knife intended for slicing boneless fish filets and proteins. The short height of the blade creates less friction when slicing and the entire blade draws through fish and meat effortlessly.
- EXCEPTIONAL SHARPNESS ✅: 70:30 Asymmetrical bevel. By concentrating the sharpening on the face of the blade at a steeper angle than on the back, a thin cutting edge is created that approaches the sharpness of a traditional Japanese single edged design.
2.6 x 1 x 16.6 inches
2.6 x 1 x 16.6 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Misono, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Our handmade Yoshihiro Mizu Yaki 16 Layers Blue Steel #1 Suminagashi knives are crafted with extraordinary skill by our master artisans. Exemplifying the most intricate techniques of forging, layering, and hammering, Aoko Blue Steel #1 with a hardnes...
mpn: 532, ean: 4960316532014,
Style: Petty, Steel Type: Stain-Resistant Molybdenum Steel, Saya Cover: Not Included, Blade: Double-Edged, Handle Material: Composite Wood, Hardness Rockwell C scale: 56-58. Available Sizes: 4.7", 5.0", 5.9".STAIN-RESISTANT STEEL ✅: Misono's Molyb...
mpn: FU-808, ean: 4589647953062,
Tojiro Fujitora Series Tojiro Fujitora DP Boning Knife - 5.9" Tojiro Fujitora DP Bread Knife - 8.46" Tojiro Fujitora DP Carving Knife - 8.3" Tojiro Fujitora DP Chef's Knife - 7.1" Tojiro Fujitora DP Damascus Gyutou - 7.1" Tojiro Fujitora DP Damascus...