Misono 440 Molybdenum Honeski 5.6'' (14.5cm) - Right
On Sale Now! Save 6% on the Misono 440 Molybdenum Honeski 5.6'' (14.5cm) - Right by Misono at Butternut Squash Restaurant. MPN: 841. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Style: Honesuki, Steel Type: Molybdenum Steel, Saya Cover: Not Included, Blade: Double-Edged, Available Size: 5.6'', Handle Material: Composite Wood,
Product Description & Reviews
Style: Honesuki, Steel Type: Molybdenum Steel, Saya Cover: Not Included, Blade: Double-Edged, Available Size: 5.6", Handle Material: Composite Wood, Weight: 7.5 oz, Hardness Rockwell C scale: 58-59.
Features & Highlights
- HIGH GRADE STEEL ✅:The Misono 440 line is constructed out of molybdenum high grade stain resistant steel and a water resistant wooden handle.
- COMFORT ✅: The curve of the water-resistant wood handle is designed to fit comfortably in the user's hand, making it popular among those who prefer thinner handles.
- FUNCTIONAL ✅: The honesuki is a poultry boning knife used to separate the meat from the bones. It is lighter and thinner than the garasuki and can be used in place of a Western boning knife.
- EXCEPTIONAL SHARPNESS ✅: 70:30 Asymmetrical bevel. By concentrating the sharpening on the face of the blade at a steeper angle than on the back, a thin cutting edge is created that approaches the sharpness of a traditional Japanese single edged design.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE ✅: The brand's famously thin and sharp knives are hand finished and inspected to ensure the highest quality product.
2.95 x 0.98 x 14.8 inches
2.95 x 0.98 x 14.8 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Misono, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Sakai Takayuki
mpn: 2816013, ean: 4582226417191,
Sakai Takayuki 21 cm./8 1/4" blade gyuto made in Japan. The stainless blade is 33 layers Damascus hammered steel with a VG10 alloy core. VG-10 is a vanadium containing stainless steel. Vanadium adds to wear resistance and hardness. This allows the bl...
Perfect gift! Kitchen knife set Paring knives are small chef knives. Great for working with smaller ingredients or delicate foods. Traditional Japanese vegetable knife known as the Nakiri, Reminiscent of a small cleaver, this knife is cherished for i...
mpn: 721, ean: 4960316721111,
24 cm./9.5" Misono UX10 sujibiki made in Japan. The blade is Swedish stain resistant steel and the handle is composite wood. HRC 59-60. Comes boxed.24 cm. Misono UX10 24 cm. Sujibiki. Made in Japan. ...
mpn: 4446ai, ean: 4978857013114,
Masahiro's MV Series knives are sharp and light with a long lasting edge. Made from Masahiro's proprietary Molybdenum Vanadium steel, each knife is quenched and sub zero tempered to offer the best balance of sharpness and blade strength. It is a hi...