Free Shipping Included! Messermeister Meridian Elite Curved Pot Fork by Messermeister at Butternut Squash Restaurant. MPN: E3806-6. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Messermeister Meridian Elité knife collection defines tradition with a triple rivet, full-exposed tang handle. These knives are one-piece,
Product Description & Reviews
The Messermeister Meridian Elité knife collection defines tradition with a triple rivet, full-exposed tang handle. These knives are one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged from a single billet of the finest German stainless steel alloy and fitted with the most durable industrial strength, ergonomic handle in the world. Meridian Elité knives are handcrafted and polished one at a time using the same techniques that have been the hallmark of fine Solingen-made cutlery that have stood the test of time. Meridian Elité knives are the authentically superior, forged and triple-riveted knives manufactured in Solingen, Germany.The Messermeister Meridian Elité 6” Curved Carving Fork is fully forged and the ideal accompaniment to any Messermeister carving knife. The curved tines hold meat in place for steady carving, slicing and serving.
Features & Highlights
- The German 1.4116 high-carbon, stainless alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15 degree "Elite" edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening & honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
Meat & Carving Forks
Messermeister offers a guaranteed lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
3.25 x 1.25 x 14.25 inches
3.1 x 1.1 x 14.1 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Messermeister, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: unknown, ean: 0082498699607,
The Lamson Signature Carving Fork gets a solid grip on roasts, poultry and large vegetables such as baked potatoes. It easily lifts corned beef from the pot to the carving board and holds it down firmly for careful slicing.Tines Length: 5.5-inchesTin...
mpn: Unknown, ean: 0758176571854,
Brand New Silverplate Silverware Flatware. Still in the wrapper- even though it is new in the wrapper, it might need to be polished.Manufacturer: Towle. Pattern: Classic Plume. Size: 7.5". Service: Cold Meat Fork. ...
mpn: 0054007, ean: 3570660278967,
This silver plated serving fork in the Jardin D'Eden pattern is designed to serve salad and should be used in conjunction with the serving spoon. The intricate verdant pattern by designer Marcel Wanders is characterized by interlacing vines, plants ...
mpn: Y528, ean: 0844007024115,
Global KnivesFrom JapanThis Japanese company has reinvented professional cutlery. Blade and handle are made of seamlessly bonded high-carbon stain resistant steel. This unique design provides superior balance and responsiveness. Plus...the dimpled ha...