Free Shipping Included! KYOKU Samurai Series - Santoku Chef Knife 7'' with Sheath & Case - Full Tang - Japanese High Carbon Steel - Pakkawood Handle with Mosaic Pin by KYOKU at Butternut Squash Restaurant. MPN: GEKSDAD70. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. KYOKU Samurai Series Knives Santoku三徳包丁 knives are a Japanese-style knife that is becoming more popular in the United States, with many versions being made in America as well as abroad. Santoku translates as ''three virtues'' or ''three uses'' and refers to the three types of cuts the knife is made for: slicing, dicing, and mincing. The blade has a flat cutting edge and the handle is in line with the top edge of the blade. The end of the blade has a rounded curve called a sheep's
Product Description & Reviews
KYOKU Samurai Series Knives Santoku三徳包丁 knives are a Japanese-style knife that is becoming more popular in the United States, with many versions being made in America as well as abroad. Santoku translates as "three virtues" or "three uses" and refers to the three types of cuts the knife is made for: slicing, dicing, and mincing. The blade has a flat cutting edge and the handle is in line with the top edge of the blade. The end of the blade has a rounded curve called a sheep's foot, rather than a sharp point that's more common with western blades. Because of the flat blade, the Santoku doesn't rock on the cutting surface the way that the blade of a chef's knife does, so it might take some practice to get used to the style. Why choose KYOKU Knives? √ Steel core at 56-58 Rockwell, ensure years of use. √ Precisely cut, one piece full tang for incredible robustness & quality. √ The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 13-15° per side, provide a smooth cutting. √ Perfect balance between blade sharpness and maximum resilience. √ The unique oval shaped hollow edge on double blade side, has cushion of air, reducing the friction the blade has on the food. √ Precisely tempered for added durability. √ Premium quality laminated pakkawood handles imported from Spain, for superior strength, refinement, and beauty. Sanitary build perfect for busy kitchens. √ Triple riveted for even more durability. √ Mosaic Pin rivet for decoration, luxury and elegant. √ Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability. √ Stainless steel second bolster (end cap) adds counterbalance and distinction. √ Cleans easily for low maintenance. √ Includes Santoku knife sheath with flocking inside for protection.
Features & Highlights
- SUPERIOR STEEL - Manufactured with an ultra-sharp and cryogenically treated steel cutting core at 56-58 Rockwell, this santoku knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- COMFORTABLE & WELL-BALANCED - The slightly curved blade alleviates fatigue and finger pains from long periods of slicing or chopping, perfectly blending performance and comfort.
- DURABLE & ERGONOMIC HANDLE - The meticulously constructed, triple-riveted Pakkawood handle has gone through special treatment, making it extremely impervious to heat, cold, and moisture; accented with a mosaic pin.
- SUPERIOR SHARPNESS - The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at sharp scalpel-like edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 13-15° per sided using the ancient 3-step Honbazuke method along with sophisticated, bleeding-edge technology. Each blade is cryogenically treated for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
Japanese High-Carbon Steel, Black PakkaWood Handle with Mosaic Pin
1 x 1.96 x 12.2 inches
4 x 2 x 15.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
mpn: 31170-141, ean: 0035886205096,