Free Shipping Included! KYOKU Samurai Series - 10.5'' Yanagiba Knife Japanese Sushi Sashimi Knives - Superior Japanese Steel - Wenge Wood Handle - with Sheath & Case by KYOKU at Butternut Squash Restaurant. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Busy sushi chefs will truly love this knife for its highly resilient edge. Slice as much sashimi as you want, because this knife will keep its edge
Product Description & Reviews
Busy sushi chefs will truly love this knife for its highly resilient edge.
Slice as much sashimi as you want, because this knife will keep its edge for a very long time without rusting.
Kyoku Samurai Series knives instantly become a natural extension of you and your skills.
They work alongside you, day in and day out, making you more effective, more creative, and more proud.
Forged from a single piece of ultra-premium steel,
each blade in our collection is painstakingly manufactured and cryogenically treated for the ultimate sharpness, strength, and durability.
It's not just a knife; it's a way of life.
Features & Highlights
- SUPERIOR STEEL - Manufactured with an ultra-sharp, cobalt-added, and cryogenically treated steel cutting core at HRC 56-58 hardness, this 10.5 in. Yanagiba knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- WELL-BALANCED - With the perfect blend of comfort and performance, you can slice through meat with ease while avoiding fatigue and finger pains, perfectly blending performance and comfort.
- WENGE WOOD HANDLE - The handle is constructed from wenge wood for an authentic style.
- EXTREME SHARPNESS - The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 11-13° double side; painstakingly manufactured for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
Life-time Warranty, Japanese Steel Core, Beautiful Wenge Wood Handle , Ice Tempered & Heat Treated, Superior Sharpness, Ergonomic handle & well-balanced design
3.1 x 1.5 x 17.7 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KYOKU, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Hasegawa Yanagi is produced with the outstanding technology of the traditional Japanese artisan. It is made with excellent polishing technology and heat treatment. Also, it has excellent abrasion resistance and cutting power. It maintains a sharp bla...
The Yanagi is a long slicing knife designed to cut thin slices of fish for sushi and sashimi. The beauty of its elegant thin blade is in its ability to slice through ingredients in long uninterrupted strokes, preserving their integrity and freshness....
By Mercer Culinary
mpn: M16180, ean: 0765301930011,
Cutlery for the performance obsessed. A tough knife which takes a Killer edge, and holds the edge longer.VG-10 super stainless steel core with a HRC 60-62. Laminated high-carbon stainless steel outer layers. 14° razor sharp convex ground edge. Tripl...
mpn: VGYA240SH, ean: 0700736841334,
Our handmade Yoshihiro VG Stain Resistant Hongasumi Yanagi is crafted with extraordinary skill by our master artisans. Exemplifying the most intricate techniques of forging, layering, and hammering, VG Steel with a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 6...