Kasumi 84017-7 inch Vegetable Knife by Kasumi at Butternut Squash Restaurant. MPN: K-84017. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Kasumi knives are produced by Sumikama Cutlery in Seki, Japan. Sumikama Cutlery specializes in producing knives from the most advanced materials with
Product Description & Reviews
Kasumi knives are produced by Sumikama Cutlery in Seki, Japan. Sumikama Cutlery specializes in producing knives from the most advanced materials with the most advanced manufacturing techniques. Kasumi V-Gold No. 10 Damascus Pattern knives are made from 33 layers of stainless steel. Only the middle layer acts as the cutting edge, and it is made using V-Gold No. 10 stainless steel. V-Gold No. 10 is a high carbon stainless steel with cobalt, manganese, molybdenum and vanadium for added durability and ease of sharpening. The addition of cobalt to this steel requires special tempering in order to maximize the full benefit of this steel. Sumikama's technique for this special tempering is a closely guarded secret.
Features & Highlights
- Kasumi 7-inch Japanese vegetable knife is designed for cutting vegetables quickly
- Damascus pattern is eye catching and rust free
- The edge is beveled on both sides, but the bevel is much larger than the bevel on a European or American brand and creates a sharper edge
- The asymmetrical handle is made from multiple layers of wood impregnated with a plastic resin and is riveted to the full tang
- Kasumi knives are produced by Sumikama Cutlery in Seki, Japan
Chinese Vegetable Knives
Limited lifetime warranty
3.25 x 1 x 17.5 inches
3.54 x 1.18 x 18.11 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kasumi, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Y303, ean: 0844007023767,
Mac Chef's LineFrom JapanMac Chef's Line uses the same steel and handle but without a forged bolster. Same great edge.Japanese Vegetable Knife6.5 blade 1.9 across sharpened on both sides.Mac Chef's LineFrom JapanMac Chef's Line uses the same stee...
1. Quenching: Passed on by dictation, quenching keeps thehardness of tools at HRC60±2, which is much higher than the standard of HRC52±2for mechanical tools, and a master's repeated beatsgreatly increase the physical density and hardness of tools ...
mpn: icook-SGD-8inch, ean: 0651721139991,
LauKingdom 8-Inch Kitchen Chef Knife, High-carbon Stainless Steel Blade Multipurpose Chefs Knives with Sharp Straight Edge If you desire for a multifunctional knife to deal all your cutting needs, no matter fruit, vegetables, fish and meats. Our G10...