Free Shipping Included! John Boos Block BBQBD Reversible Maple Wood Edge Grain BBQ Cutting Board with Juice Groove, 18 Inches x 12 Inches x 1.5 Inches by John Boos at Butternut Squash Restaurant. MPN: BBQBD-6. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. John Boos products are designed to meet the demanding expectations of commercial kitchens, and exceed the highest level of quality and food safety
Product Description & Reviews
John Boos products are designed to meet the demanding expectations of commercial kitchens, and exceed the highest level of quality and food safety standards. Each board and block is made from sustainably harvested North American hardwoods, and offers a commercial grade cutting surface that protects the sharp edge on fine cutlery. Often imitated, John Boos and Co. is internationally known for its expertise in crafting American hardwoods into products of beauty, durability and function.
Simple board care can ensure this heirloom, handcrafted board is a favorite in your kitchen for years to come. Every John Boos Board and Block comes with a food safe natural oil finish that helps protect the wood during transit. Once a month, apply an even coat of NSF Approved John Boos Mystery Oil (sold separately), and allow it to soak in overnight. Repeat this process more often when the board is brand new and “thirsty,” or if you live in a dry, arid climate. John Boos recommends applying John Boos Board Cream (also sold separately) to seal the top of the wood surface after applying the Mystery Oil. A few quick minutes of regular oil application will ensure your new board is properly seasoned, and ready for work! After use, wash board with warm, soapy water (all wooden cutting boards are not dishwasher safe and should not be soaked in water). All John Boos Cutting Boards and John Boos Butcher Blocks carry a 1 year Manufacturer’s warranty against defects in workmanship and materials.
Since 1887, every genuine John Boos cutting board and butcher block has been proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques. Today, USA made John Boos cutting boards and butcher blocks are used and loved in commercial and home kitchens worldwide.
Features & Highlights
- Cutting board measures 18 inches long, 12 inches wide and stands 1.5 inches tall
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1887
- Cutting Board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid Northern Hard Rock Maple Wood- widely recognized as one of finest, most durable food preparation surfaces in the world
- This board is reversible, one side is flat and the second side has an integrated juice groove. Integrated handgrips on each end make lifting, moving and cleaning this classic, versatile board easy for all users
- Perfect for carving juicy steaks and meat, or chopping, slicing, and dicing veggies, herbs, spices, and fruits
- Care: hand wash and dry. Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly (more often in dry climates, and when the board is brand new), use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil. Oil and cream sold separately on Amazon
- 1 Year Warranty: John Boos is proud to offer a one year guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials. NSF certified
- The Professional Choice: Often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world
1 year guarantee against defect in workmanship and material
12 x 1.5 x 18 inches
12 x 1.5 x 18 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by John Boos, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: WCB-1830, ean: 0811642007469,
Winco has been a trusted and reliable brand in professional kitchens for over 20 years. Our commercial lines of products, ranging from tabletop to kitchen utensils to food preparation supplies, are used by all foodservice and hospitality industry exp...
By Thirteen Chefs
mpn: PACATREE, ean: 0688168587580,
Villa Acacia Extra Large Wood Carving Board Meat lovers will rejoice when making the first cut on this gorgeous wooden carving board. Designed for large roasts, this board will hold an entire 4 cups of water or drippings, preventing even the juiciest...
mpn: LinLins, ean: 0652054669957,
Professional Chef is a Big Fun of Our Cutting Boards! Let's Make Cooking Easy and Enjoyable! Why Choosing Us? 4 Color-Coded index to help avoid cross-contamination and food poisoning Green with apple icon, used for cutting fruits and veget...
By Thirteen Chefs
mpn: PACABBCLB, ean: 0688168587719,
Villa Acacia Large Wood Paddle Board Entertain and serve up your kitchen guests on these delightful wood paddle boards by Villa Acacia. Showcasing the beauty of tropical Acacia, each board is a stunning array of dark chocolate and golden colors of l...