Chinese kitchen knife Manual forging Kitchen Knife Chef's Meat Cleaver Vegetable Cutter with Outdoor Knife
Chinese kitchen knife Manual forging Kitchen Knife Chef's Meat Cleaver Vegetable Cutter with Outdoor Knife by LICAIDAO at Butternut Squash Restaurant. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 1. Quenching: Passed on by dictation, quenching keeps thehardness of tools at HRC60±2, which is much higher than the standard of HRC52±2for
Product Description & Reviews
1. Quenching: Passed on by dictation, quenching keeps thehardness of tools at HRC60±2, which is much higher than the standard of HRC52±2for mechanical tools, and a master's repeated beatsgreatly increase the physical density and hardness of tools as well as better feel.As a result, a balance between hardness and tenacity is guaranteed, whichcontributes to its lasting use. 2. Skills: Unique three-fire molding technology and thousands offorgings, only to maintain the traditional craftsmanship. Every detail of the procedureis the interpretation of the ingenuity. 3. Handle: The solid wood handle is more durable, plus rivets tofix it firmly to prevent it from falling off 4. Edging: Hand-sharpening. The master who has a sharpening experienceof more than 30 years uses the natural grindstone mined in Mount Emei, and edgesthe tool by hand with water, which is sharper and has a longer service lifethan mechanical kitchen knives. 5. Protection: Forged tools contain more carbon, so cleaningafter use is very important. Do not let acid or alkali material stay on theblade too long, and dry it after cleaning. If you will not use it for a longtime, grease a layer of cooking oil and store it in a dry place.
Features & Highlights
- Forged manually, blade length: 16cm, width: 8cm, weight: about 490g. Made of manganese steel, the handle and the blade are integrated without soldering, which is firm and durable to eliminate broken handle. Due to its excellent rigidity, the front 3/4 part is suitable for shredding and the rear 1/4 part is suitable for cutting.
- The quenching technology, passed down from generations to generations, makes the knife rigidity as high as HRC60±2, which is much higher than HRC52±2, the standard for knives made mechanically. In addition, the physical density and rigidity of such knives are greatly enhanced by the repeated hammering performed by experienced blacksmiths. And they have better hand feelings as well.
- The knives are sharpened manually by workers with more than 30 years of experience by using natural knife grinders mined from Mount Emei. Compared with kitchen knives made with mechanical ways, the service life of such knives is longer.
- Due to the quenching skill made by experienced workers and unique forming technology with different heating methods, the equilibrium between the rigidity and tenacity of such knives is guarantee to make them more durable.
- Forged knives have higher carbon content. Attention shall be paid to cleaning, acidic or alkaline substances cannot stay on the blade for a long period. Such knife shall be wiped dry after cleaning. Some cooking oil may be applied on it if it is not used for a long time. And it shall be placed at a dry place for storage.
Chinese Vegetable Knives
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by LICAIDAO, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: icook-SGD-8inch, ean: 0651721139991,
LauKingdom 8-Inch Kitchen Chef Knife, High-carbon Stainless Steel Blade Multipurpose Chefs Knives with Sharp Straight Edge If you desire for a multifunctional knife to deal all your cutting needs, no matter fruit, vegetables, fish and meats. Our G10...
mpn: B07HC7455V, ean: 0784237416475,
Allezola Professional 7.5 Inch Chef's Knife for all of your reasons The Allezola 7.7-inch knife is designed for professionals who include chefs, culinary experts, food caterers as well as an ordinary person. It is a multipurpose knife ths ideal for...
Package includes: 1* 9 inch chopping knife Weight: about 445.6g100% brand new and fine quality stainless steel knife for kitchen knife.. Matte knife blade surface treatment, and the stainless steel blade is anti rust.. Cooking knives handle is eco-fr...
By Mac Knife
mpn: DA JU180, ean: 0854911000761,
The Usuba 7" knife is ideal for chopping fruits and vegetables in thin sheets. The knife can also be used to cut meats. Should not be used as a cleaver.2.5mm blade. Original Molybdenum steel has better edge-retention. Pakka wood handle. Hand wash is ...